Please note the following regulations.
Prior reservation is mandatory:
- Time slots can be reserved for the loan of equipment and the use of video editing stations.
- Equipment loan: A reservation is made no later than 1 p. m. on the working day before collection.
- Video editing stations: A reservation can be requested for a maximum of one day (no use is possible between 12 and 1 p. m.).
- Reservation requests at: email@example.com
- You will receive a reservation confirmation by e-mail.
The requirements for access to the media centre (3rd floor) are:
- Access is via the Parlatorium.
- Presentation of 3G proof to library staff on the 1st floor Parlatorium.
- Taking along and filling in the contact details form.
- Presentation of the reservation confirmation to the media centre.
- When collecting equipment: Access by a maximum of two persons.
- Exit the Parlatorium via reading room 1. Hand in the completed form for contact data collection and check-out at the exit of the reading room on the ground floor.
Conduct in the media centre:
- Wearing medical mouth/nose covering (also at the cutting stations). Alternatively, FFP2 masks (or comparable) may be worn.
- Observe the usual distance requirements and hygiene rules.
- Only one person registers at the service desk of the media centre at a time.
- Sufficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere must be demonstrated for the use of the editing stations.
- The staff of the media centre cannot currently offer training, counselling or intensive support.
- A maximum of three persons can be in a editing room with medical mouth-nose covering. The door should remain open.